Tucson Visa Attorneys

Need Help with Your Visa Application?

If you need assistance with getting a visa for yourself or your family, the experienced immigration attorneys at Goldstein & Scopellite, PC, can help. Our immigration lawyers can assist in your application for any type of visa, including family visas, temporary worker visas, business visas, travel visas, investor visas, student visas and more.

Prior to the filing of any visa application, we thoroughly interview our clients. As a result, we are able to determine the best approach when filing a visa application. We work hard to provide the help our clients need. As your immigration lawyer, we will assist you in gathering information that is necessary for your visa application.

Call (520) 202-0391 to speak with a helpful immigration attorney at our Tucson law office.

What Type of Visa Do You Need?

Contact us for help with any visa application, including:

  • Non-immigrant visas
  • Immigrant visas
  • Business-based permanent resident visas
  • Family-based permanent resident visas

Whatever your needs, we can help. Other visa applications we handle include:

  • Work and business visas: E, L, H-1B, H-2, H-3, H-4, J-1, O, P, TN
  • Business and pleasure visas: B-1/B-2, I-94
  • Student visas: F-1
  • Family based visas: K-1 fiance visa, K-3 spouse visa, IR visas and V visas
  • Trade and Investment visas: E-1/E-2, EB-5

Contact Goldstein & Scopellite

If you need to speak with an experienced immigration lawyer about your case, please contact Goldstein & Scopellite, PC, in Tucson, Arizona. We may be reached at (520) 202-0391. You may also contact us by e-mail.