Richard M. Wintory | Attorney Profile
Location: Tucson, Arizona
Email: E-mail Me
Areas of Practice
- Family Law
- Child Custody & Visitation
- Child Support
- Estate Planning
- RICO/Complex Litigation
- Civil Litigation
- Contract Law / Contract Litigation
- Commercial Litigation
- Business Law
- Dispute Resolution
- Criminal Law
- The United States Supreme Court
- The University of Oklahoma College of Law, J.D.
- The University of Oklahoma, B.A.
- Major: Political Science
Professional Associations and Memberships
- State Bar of Arizona
- Oklahoma Bar Association
- American Bar Association co-chair Prosecution Function subcommittee 2012-2014
- National District Attorney’s Association, Vice President, Executive Committee Member, Member Board of Directors, Co-chair Violent Crime Committee. 1991-2015.
- National Alliance for Model State Drug Laws, Member of Board, 1993-2010.
- Pinal County Substance Abuse Coalition, Co-chair, 2013-2015
- University of Oklahoma Alumni Association
- University of Arizona Wildcat Club
- Oro Valley County Club
- St. Mark’s Catholic Church, Oro Valley
Past Employment Positions
- Mckinney, Stringer, Webster, Law Clerk
- Oklahoma County District Attorney, Senior Assistant District Attorney
- Pima Community College, Instructor, Law Enforcement Academy
- Arizona Prosecuting Attorney’s Advisory Council, Prosecution Training & Consultant
- Oklahoma Attorney General, Chief Deputy Attorney General
- Pinal County Attorney, Chief Deputy County Attorney
- Pima County Attorney, Deputy County Attorney, South Arizona HIDTA Center.
- Arizona Attorney General, Section Chief, Border Crimes Unit.
Awards and Honors
- Top Trial Dog, Pima County Attorney’s Office, 2010.
- Arizona Prosecutor of the Year, Arizona Narcotics Officer’s Association, 2005
- Arizona Prosecutor of the Year, Arizona Prosecuting Attorney’s Advisory Council, 2007
- Home Run Hitter’s Award, National District Attorney’s Association, 2008
- Marvin Award, National Association of Attorney’s General, 1996
- President’s Award, National District Attorney’s Association 1991
- Lecturer of Merit, National College of District Attorney’s, 1989